Do you feel like you are drinking from a firehose? Do you feel like you are building the plane in the air while it’s flying? If you feel overwhelmed by the flood of new Executive Orders, laws, guidance, information, and resources – let this be a ONE STOP SHOP for the top 5 issues human resource departments are facing now and will likely continue to face through the end of the 2019/2020 school year and possibly, beyond.
Join Clark Hill and MASPA for a joint 90-minute webinar – Q&A style – on questions and issues related to the new FFCRA leave, employees working remote or teleworking, tough decisions regarding layoffs, dealing with issues that are bargainable and preparing for a safe return to the workplace for your employees.
This joint presentation will cover:
(1) EFMLEA, EPSL, and FMLA – Application of FFCRA and other leaves.
(2) Can I Work in My Pajamas? Working remote/teleworking.
(3) (Gulp!) Did Someone Say Layoffs? Layoffs and procedures.
(4) To Bargain or Not to Bargain? What issues come with a duty to bargain?
(5) What’s Next? Navigating a Safe Return to the Workplace for your Employees. CDC/EEOC considerations for schools.
This webinar is created for you, by you. When registering, please submit any questions you may have related to the agenda topics. Questions should be submitted by May 28, 2020.